- 1 Murphy-Brown loses fifth hog nuisance suit, jury awards $420,000 to plaintiffs
- 2 Largest pork producer claims insurance companies failed to indemnify
- 3 Embattled pork producer suing insurers to cover litigation losses
- 4 Analysis: North Carolina ranks 3rd best in corporate tax study
- 5 Smithfield says insurance companies breached contract regarding nuisance lawsuits
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from North Carolina Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.