- 1 U.S. hardware stores estimate 9 percent sales decrease for June
- 2 New manufacturing orders for photographic equipment manufacturing climb 15.8 percent in June
- 3 Petroleum and petroleum products wholesalers report 2.3 percent decrease in June sales
- 4 Total state tax collections in North Carolina reach $26.9 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 5 North Carolina’s public pensions are 61.4 percent government funded
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from North Carolina Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.