- 1 Burr among U.S. lawmakers trying to modernize health care data privacy laws
- 2 VA reports decrease in number of appointments at W. G. Hefner VA MC health facility in Charlotte (659BZ) in August
- 3 13.2% of households in Piney Green received food stamps in 2017
- 4 Construction started of South US multi-family homes in June increases over same month last year
- 5 22.1 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Snow Hill, North Carolina
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from North Carolina Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.