- 1 Beer, wine and distilled alcoholic beverages wholesalers report 13.4 percent increase in year-over-year September inventories
- 2 Apparel, piece goods and notions wholesalers report 11.8 percent increase in year-over-year September inventories
- 3 New manufacturing orders for fabricated metal products fall 2.2 percent in September
- 4 2,357 plastics and rubber products manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 Inventories in wood products industry fall 0.3 percent in September
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from North Carolina Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.