Bb&T issued recently the following announcement.
Serve as senior banking officer in respective community and as market leader responsible for coordination and promotion of BB&T’s image within community. Responsible for management and optimization of all commercial banking functions within defined market area. This includes, but is not limited to, the administration of the commercial loan portfolio, commercial deposit acquisitions, development of existing business clients, acquisition of new clients, delivery of fee-based revenue services, and integration of retail and commercial lines of business. Act as primary integrator of these various functions.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of financial services experience
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills; must speak fluent English 4. Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
5. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
6. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Master's degree
2. Stonier or Louisiana State University graduate, BB&T’s Leadership Development Program, or equivalent program at another financial institution
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
Original source can be found here.